The Personal Shopping Experience is to help you attain the new items that make you look good and feel great, that are in your colour palette, and perfect for your shape and lifestyle….. all within your budget.
How does it work?
– After an initial consultation, I will have a clear understanding of your requirements, brief and budget, only then will we hit the shops!
– Together we will enjoy a day out where you will feel pampered and completely at ease, a bit like shopping with a friend but with expert style advice, ensuring that you don’t buy the same outfits as always and encouraging you to try new looks.
– Throughout the day I will share with you key styling rules so that in the future you can shop confidently without a Personal Stylist.
– Your Personal Shopping Experience can take place in any town or street you want, within the Southwest. I am happy to take on national and international assignments at an extra cost.
– Prior to our trip I will have already researched the market, so will have a good knowledge of what is available to suit your brief.
– My aim is to save you time, easing the frustration of trawling through clothing rails. As a private consultant I have no alliances to any particular stores.
– No budget is ever too small – my job is to find you the right clothes within your price range.
– By the end of the trip you’ll be the proud owner of some great new clothes and feeling fabulous, ready to rock your new image!
– We will end the day with a drink to celebrate the new you!
– Half a day (up to 4 hours) £250
– Full day (up to 6 hours) £400
Hair – I can recommend a stylist within your price range and location, who can suggest a style or cut to suit you.
This can usually take place on the same day, or can be arranged for a separate day.
Skin Care – I work with Amanda Kingsland Skin Therapy and can arrange a free consultation for you showing you how to care for your skin, so that you look even more radiant.
This would be arranged for a separate day, and only for clients willing to travel to the Ivybridge area of Devon.